[jaws-uk] Re: I Tunes

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 07:40:27 +0100

MessageHi Mark,
do you know if I Tuens is compatioble with jfw 4.5.1? and a link to the web
site would be nice, as I ahve only had 10 minutes training on the internet
trying to get training in Surry is an absolute joke, you can't get it unless
you fund it yourself and when you aren't working, there isan't such a scheme
like those of the people who work do get like access to work to pay for it all
because it is for work purposes, so what happens to someone of working age
trying to make something of themselves... I think that all of the screen
readers should be reduced in price considerably, and they should make one that
is affordable for those people who want to learn how to use a computer with
speech. don't mention the DEA's because they are the worst thing that the
jobcentre ever interoduced and can't manage to even call you back when you have
asked them to do such a simple task. Sorry but I know wheree those jobs that Mr
Blunkett is mentioning are going to go in the bin hopefully.
Anyway enough of my waffling, I look forward to your reply.
I am getting a new PC soon so I may wait to put this onto the new computer when
I get it I think it is going to be after Christmas at this rate. by the way i
am on holiday on December 19 can you remind me what you have to do to say this
please?
all the best
from
Jane