[jaws-uk] Re: I E 8 search box prob

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 07:57:36 +0100

I also experience this problem, particularly the first time I search,
in IE after having turned on my PC. I find that by clicking on the
search button (without having entered any text) allows me to enter
text (i.e. after having clicked on search button, without entering
text, the next time I do, in fact enter text and press search
everything works fine).

Kevin