[jaws-uk] Hyperlinks in an e mail, FAO Joan?

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:43:10 +0100

Hi all, and especially Joan?

Some time ago there was the question of hyperlinks not opening from the
body of an e mail when tabbing onto them and hitting enter, or mouse
clicking. I was speaking to an I.T. guru yesterday and just happened to
ask about this.

She said, that in XP these days, sometimes when you land on a hyperlink
within an e mail, a small pop up appears telling you to hit Control +
mouse click. Now, I forgot to ask whether you hold the control key, or
tap it once, but maybe the sightees on this list could verify or add to
this?

Kind regards,

Robin Clayden, Switchboard.
Edinburgh College of Art.