[jaws-uk] Howdy

  • From: "Janet" <jhardcastle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 23:48:12 -0400

Question relating to JAWS 5 and Windows Live Messenger.

My funding comes out just when JAWS 10 comes out so I am waiting it out to
purchase the new one.  In the meantime how can I educate myself tot the JAWS
key strokes that I need to know that will be applied to the new version of Jaws.

Now I cannot retrieve old messages and using Windows Mail is a waist of timer.
Where can I get JAWS related key strokes that I should bother using.  Very new
at computer and just want to keep it simple.

Thank you and sorry about the rambling explanation of the problem.
Yours Sincerely,
Janet l. Hardcastle
jhardcastle@xxxxxxxxx

MSN  tripleb1@xxxxxxx