[jaws-uk] Re: How to set Jaws in word mode

  • From: "Paul Hunt" <huntp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 22:50:23 -0000

Hi,

Press JAWS key + number 6 (the 6 above the letter keys) to open configuration
manager.  Then press control + alt + d to open the default configuration file.
Now go to the set options menu and into user options.  The third control in
there is a set of radio buttons for the typing echo setting.  Arrow down to
words then tab to ok and hit enter.  Now do control + s to save changes then
alt + f4 to exit configuration manager.

Paul