[jaws-uk] Re: How much is an Upgradefrom jaws standard 12 to Jaws Standard 13 from sight and sound?

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 11:50:27 -0000

Hi Tristram, many thanks for your answer. Just to make sure, IS this only
for the upgrade of one version of jaws? I mean isn't this upgrade of jaws
£120 for an SMA which I believe is for the next two versions. In other words
Is the SMA more exspensive than the £120 and is the £120 just to upgrade one
version of jaws.

Sorry to make it more confusing! but I'd like to know.

Thanks

Daniel