[jaws-uk] Re: How can I re-name a button in my system tray

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 14:44:23 +0100

Hi Tristram Belinda and all,

I honestly don't know what has happened, because, when after speaking to
Tristram by telephone to clarify one part of what he said in his message I
was about to go ahead and resolve the problem when I went into the system
tray to check what the button was saying and when moving through the icons
with the system tray minimised, Jaws has started talking about network cable
unplugged" and "network connection" and these were the areas where it was
previously saying "button", so it seems the problem has resolved itself
without me taking any action, although I will keep Tristram's message for
reference encase it happens again.

Alexander Shannon