[jaws-uk] Re: How can I re-name a button in my system tray

  • From: "Belinda" <bcpfizz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:54:50 +0100

I've also got a couple of buttons on my system tray that Jaws was reading as
"button".  These two buttons are both to do with my wireless network
connection.   Interestingly these buttons didn't come up on the list of
system tray icons when I did Insert + F11, I could only get to them by
tabbing to the system tray.

I did what you suggested Tristram, it was very easy although I had no idea
what I was doing, it said something about creating a new windows class I
think, anyway I did it and now Jaws reads out what the icons are and they
both come up on the system tray list with Insert + F11.  Fantastic, thank
you!

Belinda