[jaws-uk] How can I access messages in Windows 7's Action Centre using Jaws 13?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 09:59:46 +0100

Hi all,

I recently had some help to enable the viewing of all system Tray Icons.
This has resulted in my finding an Icon for the Action Centre, which I
assume is something new in Windows 7.

I've been in to the Action Centre, and seen two messages which I'd like to
read with a combination of Jaws 13 and Magic 11, however, I can't work out
how to access these messages.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Alexander Shannon