[jaws-uk] Re: How To Get The Best From JFW.

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:44:49 +0100

Hi Steve,

You may already be aware of this help information so, apologies if I am
giving you superfluous detail.

The Jaws help system usually contains a topic for the most popular
applications and this includes a further link called helpful hints where you
can find details of how to configure the application settings for optimal
use with Jaws.

When in an application such as Outlook express, press JawsKey+f1 twice
quickly and when the help topic appears, press f6 to focus on the help
panel.
Find the helpful hints link and press enter.
Follow the instructions to configure the application and you should find
Jaws works better.

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tel: 01869 347639