[jaws-uk] Hot keys in XP

  • From: "RMPortal" <robertmartin.portal@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 16:15:02 +0100

Dear list,

I have Jaws 10 on XP professional.

I want to use a number of specific key combinations for hot keys in word and
XP generally but I have found that some have been taken up by other
applications  which I am not interested in (I assume this was done
automatically when the applications concerned were installed).
Does anyone know of an accessible utility (or indeed, a setting within XP
itself) which is able to identify all hot keys already assigned with the
possibility of deleting or changing them if unwanted?

Many thanks and a slightly belated happy new year to you all,

Robert Portal