[jaws-uk] Re: Hot key for start up

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:08:23 -0000

Hi Ismail,

I have been attempting to do as you say but each time I
reach number 5 in your list, immediately on pressing the
short cut key combination (and I have tried several
different combonations) I am taken back to the JAWS icon.  I
press Alt+Tab to go back into Properties and the edit box
for the short cut key is empty again.

I also think it might be because I am choosing a key
combination that is already being used but where is the list
of these short cut keys held so that I can check this theory
out.

Jim