[jaws-uk] Re: Hong Kong news websites, Jaws in Chinese?

  • From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:25:22 +0100

Hi,

I think the best way forward would be to contact the manufacturer (Freedom
Scientific) to find out whether Jaws is available in Chinese. You can contact
them via their website at
www.freedomscientific.com/jaws

Re your question about a site showing news about HK, there is a text only
version of the daily e-mail from the BBC. I find the BBC news website easy to
get round and I think that you can express an interest (when signing up for the
bulletin) re which areas of the world you wish to receive news on.

I hope that the lady is successful and wish her well.

Regards,
Kevin