[jaws-uk] Re: Hong Kong news websites, Jaws in Chinese?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:37:53 +0100

Hallo again I had a memory flash, last year I had to send what is called a mSInfo32 to a third party so they could see the contents of my Computer. Now the third part did not notice what a Jaws User on this list noticed at a later date. He said that Excel was set to Taiwan Chinese, however I am not using Excel , but I did check all the language settings in my case to make sure they were set to United Kingdom I am sure you will find lots of help Best Wishes Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>