[jaws-uk] Re: Hi.

  • From: "Carlos Vallejo" <carlos.vallejo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:21:19 -0000

Hi Sue
I'm sorry I haven't got your original message.
To stop Jaws announcing blank lines you have to press Jaws-key + f2. Then
you press ALT + S. Then you press the DOWN ARROW  to SAY ALL OPTIONS. After
that you press the TAB key until you hear SAY ALL SAY BLANK LINES. At this
point you press the spacing bar and carry on pressing the TAB key until you
hear OK. Press ENTER and finally press CTRL+S to save your new settings
before pressing ALT+F4 to leave the configuration manager. It seems very
complicated but doing it the first time one gets used to doing it.

Carlos.