[jaws-uk] Re: Help with new laptop

  • From: "Steve Boynton" <stephen.boynton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 11:46:47 +0100

Hi Marie.
Sorry I can't anser your first few questions but I would think you should be able to uninstall Norton from the control panel add and remove. As for the touch panel when I borrowed a laptop from my local college I was able to disable the touch panel from the system tray hope this is at least some help.
Best Regards Steve.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>