[jaws-uk] Re: Help with accessing my yahoogroups account.

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 08:45:41 +0100

Hi,

Just signed in with no real problem. I did have to tab twice to make
sure I was in the password edit field and hit enter to ensure forms mode
was on.

Not trying to teach granny to suck eggs, but are you sure you're inside
the edit field and forms mode on? Have you tried backspacing to clear
the field and re enter your password. Caps lock off Ok? Also, have you
checked to see if there was a password already in there with a line of
stars?

Can't think of anything else that might help.

Robin