[jaws-uk] Re: Help with XL.

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:56:02 -0000

Hi Shirley,

From your question, I'm not entirely sure what you are hoping to do.
Merging things in Excel is a specific action where a number of cells are
merged into a single cell.  If there is data in the cells at the time of the
merge, you are likely to lose data from some of the cells.

It sounds more like you are meaning copying and pasting information from one
sheet to another but, before being able to properly answer your question,
I'd need to get more specific information on exactly what you want to
achieve.

Cheers for now,

Jamie