[jaws-uk] Re: Help with Word and pictures again.

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 12:51:08 +0100

MessageLooks that way Jamie, George has given me some help as it was displaying
four pages at a time, and Phil M also has offered good tips.

However, it's still very ropey trying to identify positioning and general
layout. I've said to the guy that I'll just trust his design skills. I've
supplied all the ingredients so he can shuffle it around to fine tune it
visually.

Thanks anyway to you all.

Robin