[jaws-uk] Re: Help with OE.

  • From: "Carlos Vallejo" <carlos.vallejo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:11:30 +0100

Dorothy
I have created one folder for each one of the lists I am subscribed to.
After that I create a rule to make O E download messages directly to the
folder assigned to a particular list. For example, I've got a folder called
JAWS-UK where O E puts all the messages I receive from this list.
I am sure that you could find many more creative ways of using folders and
rules.
Good luck,

Carlos.