[jaws-uk] Help with Jaws 11.0 using Outlook please?

  • From: "Michael Brown" <michael.brown222@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws User Group." <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 14:32:45 +0100

Hi all,
I have purchased a netbook with Windows 7 as the operating system, and want to
use Outlook as my email client? as I would prefer this to using web mail
options,  Does Microsoft Outlook 2010 work with Jaws 11.0? as I don't want to
purchase it if it doesn't?

I have never used either Outlook or indeed had Windows 7 before, so if anyone
can furnish me with a list of keystrokes for Outlook 2010 with Windows 7 I
would be most grateful?

Many thanks for any help available,

Michael.

The kindness you spread today will be gathered up and returned to you tomorrow.
Michael Brown
member of TAFN (The Accessible Friends Network).
www.tafn.org.uk