[jaws-uk] Re: Help!

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:46:05 +0100

Hi Hazel,

It is true that the insert key on the numberpad which doubles as the zero, is
the JawsKey on a desktop keyboard, however, Jaws normally uses the caps lock
key on a laptop keyboard for that function.

If you are using a standard desktop keyboard, you need not bother with this
message but if you use a laptop, you may need a little more information so
please let us know and we can expand on things.

HTH,

Phil Medway.