[jaws-uk] Re: Help!

  • From: Joan Muir <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 22:50:52 +0100

Hi, Hazel,

The Jaws key is the insert key.

Best wishes,

Joan.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jamie Cuthbertson
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:42 PM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Help!

  Hazel,

  Assuming that you are talking about the Jaws help system, try the following:

  Use the up and down arrows to move through the tree view of available help
books and topics.
  Use the right arrow to open a book that is closed or the left arrow to close
a book.
  When you find the topic you want to read, hit the Enter key and then press
the F6 key to move to the right side of the screen.
  Once there, you should be able to move up and down as if you were on a web
page.
  Press the F6 key again when you want to go back to the list of help books and
topics.

  Hope this helps,

  Jamie