[jaws-uk] Help

  • From: jane.askew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:26:56 +0100 (BST)

Hi

I have been asked to set up and learn JAWS for someone else and then
teach/assist this man. He has total blindness.

I have found this quite difficult, but have learnt a great deal. However, i
wonder if there is anyone out there who could help me. My present focus is the
Telegraph online, a UK newspaper, via internet explorer . I can access the
links/headings/frames list box, and move/tab through these lists, but for some
reason i am unable to find the keystroke that allows me to read the actual
article that i want to read. I am given all the headings and links, but it wont
actually read the text below the heading.

What am i doing wrong? or have i clicked a box somewhere in the settings that
is
restricting me?

Would greatly appreciate any help on this.

Jane Askew