[jaws-uk] Re: Headings

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:12:34 -0000

Hi Erica,

It would be well worth asking RNC to teach you about Styles
in Word.  The benefits to be derived are enormous and will
be of benefit to you when preparing all manner of documents.
Using Styles like Word's Headings even allows you to build a
Table of Contents in seconds.

Below is a list of keystrokes to apply Heading Styles, and
below that, how you can obtain a Word document which will
give you the full list of shortcut keys in Word.

George.

Apply Heading1

Alt+Ctrl+

1

Apply Heading2

Alt+Ctrl+

2

Apply Heading3

Alt+Ctrl+

3

Print a list of shortcut keys

1.      On the Tools menu, point to Macro, and then click
Macros.
2.      In the Macros in box, click Word commands.
3.      In the Macro name box, click ListCommands.
4.      Click Run.
5.      In the List Commands dialog box, click Current menu
and keyboard settings.
6.      Click OK.
7.      On the File menu, click Print.