[jaws-uk] Has anyone else found that their Jaws icon on the desktop has been deleted when installing the latest update?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 15:22:21 -0000

Hi all,

When I downloaded and installed the latest Jaws 8.0 update onto my Acer laptop running Windows XP, I found that the desktop icon I had set up for Jaws 8.0 had been deleted during the install process .

I have informed the technical support team at Sight and Sound of this problem and I suggested to one of them that Freedom Scientific should be informed of the problem, but has anyone else experienced it?

Alexander Shannon