[jaws-uk] Happy New Year baloons .

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 20:35:00 -0000

Thanks Tony Berry  said only a mouse could pop the balloons I just wondered
if a cursor in the region of and  well sure really seemed tome unfair that
you have to be able to  use a mouse to do do it.     I am using ghe laptop
and it is  a pickle it will not speak properly    Now not  repeating my
words. it is saying a bit of a word only.I have managed to  get Jaws to
speak and toload. something very odd here what has happened to Jfw saying a
bit of a word only  I am going to shut him down. Did I say this is the
laptop. I have broken my New Year   promise not to  call Jaws him, but   JFw
and  cannot   keep it I think my battle with him has gone so long he and I
know it is a battle that is a wee bit personal. Dorothy