[jaws-uk] Re: Halifax on line banking

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 18:45:27 -0000

Hi Ken,

I'm not absolutely sure if my interface has been updated as yet but I've
been making a fair number of transfers in the last few weeks and everything
appears to be working fine.  It's possible that the new interface hasn't got
to my account yet - is it very obvious when you are on the new one?

Jamie

  _____