[jaws-uk] HOW EASY . . .

  • From: "Val" <val17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 20:11:13 +0100

A friend has MS Word (2000, I think) installed on her machine.
Unfortunately (and how it happened I know not) the spell check facility is
not there.  How difficult would it be for me as a non-sighted person to
perhaps install MS Office on her machine, which, hopefully, will give her
the spell check facility.

I usually leave that sort of thing to my son but he isn't going to be able
to get across to my friend.

As my only experience of loading programmes (tongue in cheek) I have had is
installing JAWS and Kurzweil, you can see my problem.

Any help, suggestions or whatever would be appreciated.

Regards

Val.