[jaws-uk] Re: HOW CAN I

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:40:50 +0100

Valerie,

Open the Tools menu and choose AutoCorrect. Control + Tab once to the
AutoFormat as you type page and DownArrow to Automatic bulleted list and
Automatic numbered list. If either is given as checked, press SpaceBar
to uncheck them. Press Enter to close the dialogue. The setting should
be remembered for future documents.

Steve