[jaws-uk] HMV website query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 23:15:17 +0100

Hi all,

Today, I visited the HMV site as I wanted to look through the Artist Albums
charts.

I noticed that it took a while before the home page came up and also whilst
waiting for this to happen, JAWS went silent and at one point, I thought it
had crashed.

Also I found it took a while to get to another page and to hear music when
selecting any of the links on the pages.

In the past, navigating round this site has not been too difficult but
today, it was very time consuming and so I didn't get time to view
everything I wanted to look at.

Can anyone else tell me whether they too have experienced slowness with this
site in recent times.

Paul.