[jaws-uk] Re: HIDING LINES IN TABLES

  • From: "Cooper, Irene" <Irene.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:14:03 -0000

Hi Val

Have you tried going to the format menu and choosing borders and
shading?  I think you can also get there from table properties by
choosing the borders and shading button.  There seems to be a "none"
option in there.  Don't know a great deal about tables but it looks
promising. =0D

Irene
=0D
Irene Cooper