[jaws-uk] Re: HELP WANTED PLEASE

  • From: "Frank Thompson" <frank.thompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 23:58:10 +0100

hello val

it sounds as if, jaws is reading  information that has been saved on your
browser, but i don't think that it can save a text list to it. jaws seems to
be reading a saved shopping list , while accessing a new one at the same
time. i have got a feeling it is a browser issue. someone esle on the list
should have a better idea.

all the best and baffled frank

  _____