[jaws-uk] Re: HELP WANTED

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 22:52:12 +0100

the problem relates to getting the ordinary PDA to speak and of course on an
ordinary PDA you do not necessarily have a keyboard at all.  Secondly, even if
you have a keyboard, a lot of this kind of software relies on the user pointing
at things on screen etc.

Dolphin are lauanching Hal for the PDA, I asssume this is the pocket PC so
watch out for this.

Secondly, a bit more explanation about how you are trying to remove wayfinder
would be useful.  I can then get an idea of what is going wrong.

This has little to do with JAWS so feel free to email me off list if you wish.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980