[jaws-uk] Re: HELP PLEASE

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 09:38:34 +0100

Hi Val,

I mentioned defrag as a last resort but feel you should clear out your browser
history and cookies as a priority.  It's also a lot quicker.

To do this, assuming you are using XP, go into the browser and press Alt T for
tools.  You should find in there a function to clear out your history and many
other things too.  I believe it is quite safe to clear it all out.

As you have not done a defrag before you may find that it could take two or
three hours so don't sit there waiting thinking it only takes a minute or two.
Reading the StatusBar should tell you how much time has elapsed.

Regards

David