[jaws-uk] Re: HELP PLEASE

  • From: "Frank Thompson" <frank.thompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 00:34:06 +0100

hello val

your windows operating system has an inbuilt defragmentation facility, such
as exective disk keeper. you do not need to download any defrag software, as
it is already available to you. look through all programmes.

1 go to all programmes

2 select accessories

3 select system tools

4 select defragmentation.

don't throw out your hard ware , it is a software problem.

all the best frank

  _____