[jaws-uk] Re: HELP PLEASE

  • From: "kevin" <kevin.block@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 20:45:42 +0100

Hi Val you may want to try a programme that I find useful.  Its called smart
defrag and can be found at www.freedownloads.com go to the search field and
type smart defrag it should find it quicker for you.  Download it and then run
the settup programme.  It is jaws user friendly and you can check a box to
automaticallly turn your machine off when it is done.  It will also run in the
background doing its job. Hope this helps.

ps there is a defrag facility within windows but this is supposed  to do a
better job.