[jaws-uk] Re: Guide? In touch Desert Island

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:08:39 -0000

Hi Dorothy.

Here is what it says about guide at there web site.

Guide is our award winning software for blind and partially sighted computer
users. Guide can magnify text and images, has a crystal clear voice and
above
all, is so very easy to use - No knowledge of computers required!

To learn more, go to,
www.softwareexpress.co.uk
Nigel
Gaia forgive us.