[jaws-uk] Re: Guest visitor

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 16:55:24 +0100

I am writing on behalf of Dorothy. Having looked on the user accounts of her
laptop it says guest account off but Jaws would not communicate this. On the
desktop in user accounts the guest visitor does not show. In June we killed
of the Trojans but all her emails vanished and it was impossible to do a
system restore.

I personally have a laptop at home with Vista, I  had 4 Trojans . I called
an engineer who got rid of them but he told me that my Mcafee was infected.
We then got rid of Mcafee and installed free AVG8 which cured the problem
completely.

My name is Paul. I am her gardener.
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>