[jaws-uk] Graphics labeller

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:31:35 +0200

Hi all,
My ISP's portal has changed since it's become Orange.
I use this as little as I can. However, on the main screen next to the
counting clock telling me how long I've been connected so far are a series
of graphics read by JFW v.7 as buttons.
I've tried to route the jaws cursor on these to try to label them but am
told that the jaws cursor is not on a graphic when I press the jaws key plus
g.
Why is this? I thought that, with the help of a sighted person I would have
been able to label those buttons, are buttons not graphics then? please
someone, enlighten me...
Thanks in advance.

Marie