[jaws-uk] Googol tool bar?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:42:18 +0100

I heard that a Director of Googol was  on the In Touch  programme last night
was he talking about  improvements? Was he upset about Nigel's favourite
Scroogle? Incidentally I had a go at the latter but didn't  find much. That
I am sure is due to my lack of skill in doing a search. Can  anyone tell me
when do you need to put in " marks and I think a 7 of Jaws after 4.5.1  I
hear a lot of "read only and Edit and mouse over. not to mention rapping to
top. I didn't hear this in earlier version.plus sailing. someone once
told me to do this what is the Plus sign for?  I am trying to get used to
Version  seven.  sorry I do not know what Sailing has to do with this.  Jaws
did it!  Finally can anyone tell me this 1. Is there really a difference
between the Right and left Control keys for practical purposes?  2. I do
recall someone use the key to the Right of Space bar Alt and Control. I have
never heard any other person use it. I am trying to recall the  situation I
asked this person to show me a use for it.  I think only Think it was to do
with Zipping something. Anyone know for sure? Dorothy.  I mean what is it
there for?