[jaws-uk] Google tool bar!

  • From: "Hazel Flannigan" <hazel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 20:08:41 +0100

Hi Everyone,
Can anyone help me locate the Google toolbar.
I was surfing around and I came across a form linked with the Guide Dog
recycling web page and I was in the process of filling out the form everything
was going well until this message kept coming up saying the Google tool bar can
fill this in for you!
The fields in the form were not announced but this rather annoying message was
repeated.  I don't know how to locate the Google tool bar and I am unable to
fill in the form manually because of this feature.  How do I find the tool bar?
 Or how do I fill in the fields manually?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Hazel Flannigan.
The early bird catches the worm!
But the second mouse gets the cheese!