[jaws-uk] Re: Google site very slow

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 19:24:38 -0000

Hi Robin,

Yes, you're right, it seems better now.  I did hear on the news earlier that
Google had introduced some new kind of method of searching so that searches
are displayed as you type.  Perhaps the difficulties were just to do with
the roll out of this new system?

Anyway, it seems fine now.

Cheers,

Jamie