[jaws-uk] Re: Google Crome

  • From: "Ismail Saloo" <iasaloo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 10:48:31 +0100

In short yes.

But I found crome works differently to internet explorer and firefox. You
need to use the tab key to move around the page the cursor keys don't work
in the same way as they do in the other 2 browsers I have mentioned. You
will have to configure crome to your preference.

Personally I prefer internet explorer and firefox.

Regards,

Ismail.