[jaws-uk] Goodies from Tnauk

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 23:44:23 -0000

I hope this is not too off topic, today I got my Audio tape from TnAUk
called Computer Active, the new reader  should but does not give Issue
number, but it is the fortnightly Issue ending Feb. 20th
Well it seems that until March 5 lots of things normaly  you have to buy are
free for your computer. Now the reason I am writing this is that they are in
a Self extracting Zip file, and they  claim to be things Microsoft has left
out of Xp and even the best version of Vista, all sorts of  fixes. To be
honest I am not given to downloading anything unless I know it will not
throw Jaws into a Tizzy,  but if someone else has had a go do letme know.
Lady Reader  fails to spell things,must tell Tnauk.