[jaws-uk] Re: Good news.

  • From: "Dorothy" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:22:05 +0100

Nigel it is an Hp Laser 1010 series, someone ordered for me from Dabs, it
doesn't print in colour but  some do.  My Epson which did printing colour
would print emails in a messy colour, or you had to copy to Word and then
hope it would printing black. It would only do that  if the colour cartridge
was not low  if it was low in say just one of the three colours you got
nothing.  It chewed up paper and threw it across the room. I think the
cartridge business I was told is due to something called a
"smart Tag. I am sure Epson  smiled at the thought  of the likes of me
rushing off for more cartridges. If you need a good  colour one I can ask
around. a friend is using a  combo, that is printer and scanner combined. I
need  by the way a good scanner better than my  Epson Perfection 1650 which
rattles shakes and rolls and has been cleaned three times in three  years.