[jaws-uk] Re: Goldwave Problems

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 20:36:42 +0100

Pete,

I appreciate that the version of JAWS is not really relevant to this
problem.  However, I cannot use the Troubleshoot button in Goldwave to try
and get some guidance from the system as to what settings are incorrect
because each time I hit that button I'm thrown out of Goldwave and back to
the desktop.  So there must be some sort of conflict somewhere.  Even using
the JAWS pass through (Ins+3) doesn't prevent this from happening.

I tried to go onto Jim Grimbsy's site in case he had more up to date
keystrokes that the ones I have in John Wilson's tutorial but it seems that
site no longer exists .

Anyone else out there in JAWS land using Goldwave 5.23 who can advise?

Jim Williams