[jaws-uk] Goldwave Problems

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:25:14 +0100

Hi List,

Using JAWS 8 with Goldwave 5.23 and Office XP.

I recently purchased Goldwave ver 5.23 and am trying to record from a tape
recorder via the Line-in socket.  I've got John Wilson's From the Keyboard
tutorial on audio editing which includes Goldwave up to ver 5.09.

I have made adjustments in the Properties section as recommended in these
instructions and have everything set up to record from the Line-in socket.
I can hear the computer running as I record the material but cannot get any
playback.

I went back into the Properties sheet and pressed the Troubleshoot button
and the computer immediately re-boots so I cannot find out if my settings
are correct.

Are you aware of any bugs or conflicts within Goldwave when using JAWS ver
8.0?

Any advice would be appreciated.