[jaws-uk] Re: GoldWave

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:45:13 -0000

Yes you are right we certainly do have big problems of our own, however when I Emailed you off list asking would the Tandem feature be a possible Solution,did not get any reply. I assume it wouldn't be of use then

Dorothy.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>