[jaws-uk] Re: GoldWave

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 12:21:12 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Barbara,

I think you've installed version 10.2 of goldware editor pro, and this doesn't
appear to have any connection with the normal goldwave editor, which is only up
to version 5.25.

this is the address of the goldwave site:
http://www.goldwave.com/

and this is the address of current download on that site:
http://www.goldwaving.com/downloads/gwave525.exe

David.